Replacement Windows & Doors Contractor Serving the Greater Hartford Area
We Install Quality Replacement Windows & Entry Doors
Do you have old, drafty windows that are hard to open? Are you beginning a remodeling project on your existing home or building a new one? If so, replacement doors and windows would be a great addition to your home. New windows and doors offer a number of benefits, and they are an essential part of any home remodel.
Here are some signs that your windows or doors need to be replaced.
- Difficult to open and close
- Drafts coming from around windows & entry doors
- Condensation on glass panes
- Hard to clean
- Peeling or chipping paint
- Excessive outside noise
- Damaged seal or caulking
The Many Benefits of Replacement Windows
Replacing windows and doors brings several major benefits for your home, including:
- Improved home comfort. Replacement windows and doors will eliminate drafts that enter your home, keeping your home at the temperature you want and ensuring a consistent temperature throughout the house.
- Increased energy efficiency. By eliminating these drafts, new windows and doors also help make your home more insulated and your heating and cooling system more efficient, saving you money.
- Enhanced safety and security. If your windows or doors don’t fit properly, they could be susceptible to being forced open. Properly-fitted replacements will reduce this risk significantly.
- Reduced outside irritants. New windows and doors will help keep indoors and outdoors separate, reducing the amount of dust, allergens, insects, and noise that enter your home.
- Increased home value. Upgraded windows and doors will not only improve your curb appeal, they can also raise your property value.
We will help you find the right type of new windows and doors for your home’s needs, ensuring that you get the perfect fit for your design.
Types of Windows and Doors
At Harmony Home Improvement, we offer a wide variety of window and door styles and materials. Our available options include:
- Vinyl, wood & fiberglass windows and doors
- Double-hung windows
- Casement windows
- Patio doors
- Entry doors
- And more!
Choose Professional Window & Door Replacement for Your Home
Choosing the right contractor is just as important as finding the right windows and doors. Proper installation will help prevent air infiltration and costly water damage to your home. If installed incorrectly, your windows may not operate properly. During your free in-home appointment, your window specialist will ask you what you’re looking for in a window or door, show you samples and take necessary measurements. You will then receive a free quote for your window and/or door replacement project.
Let’s Get to Work!
Harmony Home Improvement installs high-quality replacement windows and doors in a variety of styles and materials. Our experienced professionals will work with you to determine the best fit for your home’s needs and appearance, and we will provide you with a hassle-free installation.